- 48mm, 50mm or 56mm general purpose flush design this is a moderate to high use door type designed for commercial use.
- The multiple layers of moisture resistance (MR) core provides the door with structural strength and impact resistance. It is also this sandwich design with a minimum number of fixing staples between layers that helps promotes the sound insulation properties.
- These doors are assembled using staple and a heat activated PVC adhesive which forms a permanent bond for facings.
- Internal edge rails to all four sides of the door means there are no visible joins on the face of the doors which makes for a better paint finish.
- MDF facings provide a smooth surface for final finishes like paint
- Vision panels for doors; a range of double glazed vision panel options are available but depending on the size required and glass specifications it will have an effect on the doors acoustic rating.
- Facing options; doors can be supplied with a number of alternate facing finshes like plywood or a range of timber veneers mounted on MDF or Ply.
- Radiant can provide acoustic doors that can be manufactured and are certified from PKA Acoustic Consulting to achieve an STC rating of up to 55 STC. For further information on these doors, their construction, and door seal requirements please contact our sales team.