Fire rated frames manufactured by Radiant use Blue scope steel, these fire rated frames suit standard brick and block work are supplied with wire ties for installation.
- Standard throat sizes available:
- 114mm for a 110mm brick
- 145mm for a 140mm block
- 194mm for a 190mm block
Standard material is 1.1 zinc anneal for 35mm fire doors and 1.4mm for 45mm fire doors.
Frame rebate sizes for doors are:
- 41mm to suit 35mm doors
- 51mm to suit 45mm doors
Standard assembly method for Radiant fire rated frames are welded, dressed and primed.
Standard hinge preparations on Radiant frames are 3 x 100x75mm back plates (35mm doors) or 3 100x100mm backplates (45mm doors) for screw fixed hinges supplied by others.
Standard strikers used on Radiant frames is the Universal Strike which is suitable for most lock types.
- Material range include 1.1mm and 1.4 Galvanised steel
- Alternate assembly methods include spot welded and unprimed or spot welded and primed
- Additional hinges can be added to suit client specifications
- Profiles shown on the page suit 35mm doors, however profiles are available to suit 45mm doors upon request.