Frames manufactured by Radiant Enterprise use Blue scope steel, these frames suit standard brick and block work are supplied with wire ties for installation.
- Standard throat sizes available:
- 126mm for a 150mm concrete panel
- 151mm for a 175mm concrete panel
- 151mm for a 200mm concrete panel
Standard material is 1.1 zinc anneal.
Frame rebate sizes for doors are:
- 41mm to suit 35mm doors
- 47mm to suit 40mm doors
- 51mm to suit 45mm doors
Standard assembly method for Radiant frames are welded, dressed and primed.
Standard hinge preparations on Radiant frames are 3 x 100x75mm back plates (35mm & 40mm doors) or 3 x 100x100mm back plates (45mm doors) for screw fixed hinges supplied by others
Standard strikers used on Radiant frames is the Universal Strike which is suitable for most locks
- The material range includes 1.1mm Galvanised steel
- Alternate assembly methods include spot welded and unprimed or spot welded and primed
- Additional hinges can be added to suit client specifications
- Profiles are shown on the page suit 35mm doors, however, profiles are available to suit 40mm and 45mm doors upon request.