All timber solid core doors manufactured by Radiant conform to Australian standards AS2688. With this innovative style of door it brings a whole new light to lightweight doors. Its unique tubular core significantly reduces the weight of a door whilst maintaining the strength and reliability that you would expect out of a solid core door.
- 35mm, 40mm or 45mm general purpose flush design this is a moderate to high use door type designed for commercial or residential use
- Moisture resistance (MR) core provides the door with structural strength and means these doors do not develop show through. This tubular nature of this core also reduces the weight of a door by 60% compared to a traditional solid core door of the same size.
- These doors can also achieve a acoustic rating of 26 Db for a 35mm door and 28 Db for a 40mm door.
- These doors are assembled using staple and a heat activated PVC adhesive which forms a permanent bond for facings
- Internal edge rails to all four sides of the door means there are no visible joins on the face of the doors which makes for a better paint finish.
- MDF facings provide a smooth surface for final finishes like paint
- Vision panels for doors; a wide range of vision panel options are available, from the standard rectangle, to half and full glazed, pole holes and even irregular shapes
- Air Grilles for doors; doors can be fitted with air grilles commonly used in public buildings like toilet airlock doors or mechanical plant rooms
- Facing options doors can be supplied with a number of alternate facing finishes like duracote, ply, or a range of timber veneers.