Fire Rated Stud Wall Frames
Fire rated stud wall frames manufactured by Radiant Enterprise use BlueScope steel, these frames suit standard stud sizes and have a range of stud fixing methods.
Fire rated stud wall frames – Features
Standard throat sizes available with a New Generation or Dogleg profile:
- 67mm for a 64mm stud +3mm tolerance
- 79mm for a 76mm stud +3mm tolerance
- 95mm for a 92mm stud +3mm tolerance
Standard material is 1.4 zinc anneal
Frame rebate sizes for doors are:
- 41mm to suit 35mm doors
- 51mm to suit 45mm doors
Standard assembly method for Radiant Fire rated stud wall frames are welded, dressed and primed.
Standard hinge preparations on Radiant frames are 3 x 100x75mm back plates (35mm doors) or 3 100x100mm backplates (45mm doors) for screw fixed hinges supplied by others.
Standard strikers used on Radiant frames is the Universal Strike which is suitable for most lock types.
Walling lining will vary depending on client requirements and this will alter the frame sizes, frame profiles shown on this page suit a 16mm wall lining.
- Material range include 1.4mm Galvanised steel
- Alternate assembly methods include spot welded and unprimed or spot welded and primed
- Additional hinges can be added to suit client specifications
- Profiles shown on the page suit 35mm doors, however profiles are available to suit 45mm doors upon request.