The Campsie Police Station development was a newly constructed police station for the Campsie area. It contained two levels of offices and a lock-up area as well as basement parking. Located in Campsie CBD it is 20 minutes from Sydney.
- Radiant’s client for the project was Adco constructions.
- Frames used on this project consisted of both fire rated and non-rated and they were installed into block and stud walls.
- Doors used on this project were both fire rated and non-rated with facing material that consisted of Ply and MDF lining. The Comms and electrical doors have a metal lining to the inside face to make them a non-combustible door.
- As part of Radiant’s scope of work we manufactured and installed a high security door to the cell area.
- The project consisted of about 70 doors and frames with Lockwood, Raven & Dorma brand door hardware installed throughout.